Performance and Programmatic Marketing Summer Masters / MBA Intern
- City:NEW YORK
- Category:Marketing & Communications
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Intern
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Internship
- Req ID:120692BR
IBM is seeking the next generation of creative individuals with a hunger for innovation and a passion for marketing to join our Performance and Programmatic Marketing Team.
IBM is leading the B2B world in data-driven marketing, and is intensely focused on deepening the application of analytics to digital marketing optimization. From the get-go, you will have the opportunity to impact marketing strategy at a global level and work with some of the brightest marketers and data scientists in the world.
Performance and Programmatic Marketing Interns will work collaboratively, as part of a team, on a project that addresses a strategic IBM business challenge. Projects are representative of the type of work Performance and Programmatic Marketing employees are engaged in every day. Interns will join the Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) Marketing Analytics organization but will collaborate with other marketing teams across the global organization (across CHQ, business units, and geographies).
The internship project will culminate with a set of recommendations and final presentation to the IBM Performance and Programmatic Marketing Leaders. In addition to the project, the internship includes a number of educational, networking and social activities.
Summer Intern positions are primarily based in New York, New York.
Are you passionate about analytics, digital marketing, and driving innovation in a business environment? Are you looking for an internship experience that will immerse you in a fast-paced, innovative environment and enable you to deepen core marketing and analytical skills? If so, we want to hear from you; please apply online.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pursuing Graduate Degree
- English: Fluent
- Basic Knowledge of Marketing and Analytics
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Data Science, Business, Economics
- Pursuing graduate degree in Business (MBA), Statistics, Data Science, or Economics
- Hands-on experience leveraging problem solving and analytical skills in business context
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Passion for advancements in Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Data Mining / Predictive Modeling (e.g., has worked with databases, pulling and analyzing data using SQL, R, SPSS etc.)
- Information Architect (e.g., Information Architecture, Digital interaction design, usability and user testing, understanding of digital technology, etc.)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.