Sales Director, Commercial (Chicago) - Bluewolf
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:121293BR
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building meaningful, digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We’re experiencing rapid growth and looking to add the vital role of Sales Director to our incredible Pack.
Our Sales Director is someone who is an articulate and charismatic leader with a passion for injecting excitement and experience to a selling team. This role is not simply about managing a pipeline, but rather about engaging with customers and creating valuable solutions that will help solve their business challenges.
About the Role:
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Manage a strong team of sales professionals around a $15-25 million team quota
- Generate and drive opportunities to meet quota expectations
- Produce strategic account plans and manage to them
- Sell innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Execute contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline, account, and opportunity information in accordance with Bluewolf processes
- Manage relevant client relationships and recommend program solutions from the set of industry and practice driven offerings
- Lead meetings with executive clientele and internal partners to gain clear understanding of client objectives and execute accordingly
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.