Microsoft Business Solutions Professional (BSP)
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:122284BR
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment
you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Business Solutions Professional (BSP) will be responsible for the identification and qualification of new Global Business Services (GBS) Microsoft Services opportunities in the United States.
The successful candidate for the BSP role will have industry experience in Industrial, Communications, Health Care or Financial Services. The BSP will work closely with IBM sellers, Microsoft sellers, and GBS Sales and Delivery Partners in order to identify and qualify opportunities. The BSP will have experience in consultative selling, leading sales teams, facilitating situations/meetings and giving presentations.
Responsibilities - Business / Pipeline Development:
- Develop an internal network of IBM sellers, Microsoft sellers, and GBS Sales & Delivery Partners
- Participate in account planning sessions
- Prepare materials and facilitate GBS/Microsoft sales education sessions
- Participate in client-facing sales meetings (planning and facilitation)
- Provide subject-matter-expertise related to Microsoft service offerings
- Develop/ co-develop executive level, visionary business value propositions and sales presentation materials
- Develop and maintain client relationships at the Executive level
- Team closely with Microsoft on opportunities that include GBS Microsoft Consulting services
- Participate and review solution opportunities in weekly pipeline meetings
- Perform system-of-record administration functions to record and maintain team opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Cycle Progression:
- Work with GBS Sales and Delivery Partners to further progress opportunities
- Track opportunities as they progress through the sales cycle
- Provide subject-matter-expertise, as required, throughout the sales cycle
- Maintain client relationships throughout the sales
Be part of a team that is delivering exceptional value by bridging technology and expertise. Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Candidates from all locations considered; however candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in service solutions selling Consulting Services
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft; Dynamics 365 Operations, Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing and related platforms
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft Analytics
- At least 3 years experience in one of the following industries: Industrial (Electronics), Communications (Media and Entertainment), Health Care or Financial Services (Banking or Insurance)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft O365
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft Azure and cloud migration
- At least 5 years experience in Microsoft Application Development
- At least 5 years experience in identifying, qualifying and closing complex engagements and building executive relationships
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.