- City:NEW YORK
- Category:Software Development & Support
- Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:123446BR
We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
The IBM CIO organization is looking for developers to work on a number of highly visible projects, transforming the employee intranet (w3) and mobile experience.
We play a major role in delivering technology to the IBM digital workplace. Currently we are re-imagining several of the key tools that are used internally by IBMers on a daily basis. Our applications are largely REST service driven and we are looking for developers with experience using state of the art engineering, development and DevOps frameworks and techniques. In this fast-paced and expanding organization, we foster an environment of continuous innovation and working in agile teams.
|Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Demonstrated experience in Node.js technologies such as TypeScript as well as REST API frameworks like Express and/or Restify
· Exposure to DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Docker or similar
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related technical discipline
- 5 plus years’ experience in cloud application development
- 1 plus year in database development (preferably NoSQL)
- GitHub code repository
- Familiarity with C++ or Python