Customer Service AI Platform Director (US) - Bluewolf
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:124258BR
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is looking for a savvy Customer Service Platforms Director to lead our North America team. As our Customer Service AI Platform Director you will assume responsibility for the following:
- Drives AI related revenue into the sales pipeline – through direct and supportive selling – owning a sales/bookings goal for the Practice.
- Fills the role of Artificial Intelligence SME within the Service and Support marketplace; Provides thought leadership and evangelizes within the company and externally in the AI marketplace
- Works individually and with Bluewolf and IBM team members to support projects – designs workshops and Business Process Reviews that support the design and implementation of AI and AI strategy.
- Builds relationships and enables IBM and Salesforce channels
- Supports Bluewolf & IBM project teams in the areas of Customer Service and Support AI strategy (IBM Watson, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service) - recommending industry best practice solutions based on client business needs – with a focus on contact centers and customer experience management.
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We are a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We’re the proven Salesforce partner for a reason—our technology-driven method combines our deep expertise with vetted accelerators and solutions to create measurable results for our clients. At Bluewolf, we believe every person contributes equally to our success. We encourage unconventional thinking and see fun as an essential part of reinforcing our bonds with each other. We admire independence, thrive on the discomfort of a challenge and see opportunity in ambiguity. We’re bound by a passion for finding answers so if you share these same passions, we strongly encourage you to apply TODAY to learn more and find out why your future is with Bluewolf.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Here’s what we’re looking for in your background:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of consulting experience in the customer service field
- Previous experience within the AI marketplace – specific to chatbots and Service related AI
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, Case Management, SFA, ERP, CTI, Case Management, Knowledge Management (KCS experience is a plus)
- Prior sales experience, including ownership of revenue goals
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.