Big Data Analytics - Cognitive Process - Associate Partner
- City:Multiple Cities
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:124886BR
As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to hire an Associate Partner to grow our pipeline and convert opportunities within our Cognitive Process Transformation, Cognitive Business Decision Support (CBDS) for our end-to-end customer management consulting services practice.
As Associate Partner your role will be focused envisioning and extending our data platform solution, on driving sales and delivering that solution. This includes engaging with and influencing clients, leveraging our global investments, capabilities, and industry solutions. Your scope is vast: you’ll generate and identify opportunities growing our current market position to create net new revenue for end to end customer experience management. Responsibilities include:
- Envision and extend the core data, analytics, and cognitive capability of our data platform solution
- Educate and training IBM sales and delivery staff on the solution and its new capabilities
- Interact with clients and client teams on feedback on the data platform solution
- Meet annual business signings (sales) targets as established by service line leadership this includes personal sales targets more than $4m annually
- Develop innovative solutions, as part of a structured sales process, to meet prospective client needs
- Collaborate with other sales professionals to generate and develop new markets especially focused on Cognitive Solutions that drive the end to end customer experience
- Lead pursuit teams from qualification through closure (including contract negotiation and execution)
- Conversant in technologies like Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, OpenSource data tools and platforms. Experience with data platform modernization.
Meet annual managed revenue targets as established by practice leadership
- Quality assurance and all aspects of consulting engagement delivery
- Overall project team management, including regular evaluations and staff development
- Ability to identify potential clients and define and propose solutions to clients.
- Strong expertise in talent leadership and management
- Serve as Line Manager for a group of senior practitioners
- Assist in annual performance evaluation process and annual compensation process
- Knowledgeable subject matter expert to lead programs for end to end customer experience, management and guide talented staff.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Proven history of driving and closing “big deals” in the Big Data Analytics – $4Million plus
At least 10 year’s experience in Business Intelligence Architecture including Big Data and Cloud Solutions
At least 10 year’s experience in technical consulting using conversant technologies like Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Kafka, OpenSource data tools and platforms. Experience with data platform modernization.
At least 10 year’s experience in Business/Systems, Finance, Retail, Life Sciences, or Telco industry knowledge
At least 10 year’s experience in the effective translation of business objectives to system requirements
Readiness to travel worldwide up to 75%. Global Road Warrior
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.