Sr. Director, Commerce Innovation (West) - Bluewolf
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category:General Management
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:126534BR
The Senior Director Commerce Innovation is now available within our Bluewolf Commerce community. We're looking for someone who can enable organizations to deliver exceptional shopper personalization and end-to-end frictionless commerce. This role is strategic, client-facing leadership with Bluewolf’s global Commerce Go-to-Market strategy and delivery team. The person in this role is responsible for managing SME’s in the practice internally while maintaining client relationships externally. He or she will drive though leadership, quality, and innovation across every Commerce team at Bluewolf.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process in the sales cycle; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. In addition, maintain key partner contacts and high-level relationships within region. Work with customers in ongoing partnerships to develop and articulate business-outcome roadmaps that result in ongoing improvement roadmaps. Monitor and manage to key performance indicators for delivery, revenue and margin
- B2C and B2B Business Process Experience: Lead executive-level discussion around B2C and B2B sales and commerce processes, and act as the trusted advisor during the delivery portion of the project with experience.
- B2C and B2B Thought Leadership: You are a proven leader inside and outside of our organization. You are sought out to provide thought leadership as it relates to the complex needs of our B2C, B2B Commerce customers and Sales partners.
- Sales Enablement: Partnering and gaining the trust of our Sales partners through enablement on the latest B2C and B2B commerce solutions, tends, and strategy. Global responsibility for Commerce practice (1) pre-sales support / offerings / Commerce PoV / Sales Assets, (2) delivery enablement, (3) channel development, and (4) marketing
- Partner Alliances: Strong relationships with our largest partners is critical to our success, growth, and scalability. Deepening those relationships with Salesforce and key partners will be of critical importance. Maintain regular contact with leaders and sponsors to ensure quality of services and increasing delivery of business value.
- Team Leadership: Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on customer engagement in a thriving, growing industry
Bluewolf, an IBM company, is a global Salesforce consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create meaningful results for our valued clients. We are a strong Pack, focused on supporting each other and our customer to achieve mutual success. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. In return, we provide you with our commitment to your development by providing a wide variety of resources, support systems and professional development programs to fuel your success. To learn more about this integral role, Pack life and how Bluewolf can help accelerate your career, apply today!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in area(s) related to Business and/or Technology
- Proven background with leading Commerce platforms: Demandware, SAP Hybris, IBM Websphere, Oracle, Sitecore
- Engagement manager / delivery background in core commerce platform
- High level of initiative with demonstrated ability to generate results
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience being responsible for a number from a sales perspective
- Excellent problem solving with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.