Security Cyber Threat Hunting Sales SME
View Full Description
- MULTIPLE CITIES
- High School Diploma/GED
Job DescriptionWe live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Security continues to be at the front of corporate spending. The cyber threat hunting market is evolving and growing, incorporating analysis of internal and external data sources to proactively seek threats in the enterprise that have not yet been exposed to regular security solutions. These continually changing threats creates a significant opportunity for IBM’s i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio to expand its market leadership to address this emerging market. To take advantage of this market dynamic, IBM is building a focused team of specialists that will be responsible for helping our Security Sales teams effectively set the vision with clients of the importance of cyber threat hunting and how to proactively prevent attacks from occurring.The Sales Specialist will ………...Job Responsibilities:
Measures of success:
- Act as the subject matter expert with regards to cyber threat hunting and IBM Security solutions, including IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio.
- Set the vision of the importance of cyber threat hunting to the market.
- Engage with the local Security Sales teams to generate a local territory plan, identifying prospective customers and the associated sales engagement plan.
- Lead the creation of content and marketing materials relevant to cyber threat hunting for use in sales cycles.
- Provide tactical, experience based input to IBM Competitive Intelligence teams to develop and drive sales best practices.
- Secure key customer information to identify qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers internally at IBM and externally with prospects and clients.
- Present the IBM Master Threat Hunting value proposition including solutions, features and functionality at a high level to increase buyer interest.
- Work with customers and business partners to continually build knowledge on how to sell IBM Security solutions against the key competitive offerings.
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources to determine who are the highest-quality prospects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Achieve agreed upon sales revenues and new customer wins
- Maintain and present accurate sales management reports detailing progression against territory plans
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Thorough understanding of known tactics, techniques and procedures used in cyber threat hunting.
- Prior experience in network forensics with an emphasis on detecting malicious activity using network traffic.
- Proven ability to present at all levels within a customer’s security organization.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to work within a multi-discipline, long term sales engagement.
- Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
- Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create/implement pro-active sales campaigns.
- Must have a desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- 4 years of security sales experience.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.