- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category:Design & Offering Management
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:134511BR
A Senior Digital Offering Manager defines and executes the digital growth strategy for a product and set of offerings. Responsible for the end-to-end customer journey of our products, setting detailed direction and priorities across disciplines, monitoring results of the assigned offering(s) including conversion rates, net promoter scores and financial results, and identification of product growth hacks or additional opportunities to use the digital channel for growth.
- · Defines and improves SaaS/IaaS/PaaS/AI user paths for the offering.
Treats journey management as the product experience.
· Understands and monitors multi-channel user journeys.
· Works to design and refine digital journeys to attract and engage new and existing customers.
· Recommends product pricing and packaging strategies optimized for the digital channel.
· Defines strategies to retain customers through an engaging product experience to drive advocacy.
Fit in the organization
- · Interfaces with Product Managers who drive products and development
· Interfaces with Product Marketing to align growth strategies with marketing campaigns and content strategy.
· Manages the cross-functional squads in the whole delivery cycle including offering management, marketing, sales, design, development and the Digital Business Group.
· Works in collaboration with the digital transformation team to establish best practices that are applied to other offerings in our portfolio.
- · Analytical and data-driven approach
· Hands-on Digital Offering Management Experience
· Collaborative and able to align various points of view to a common cause
· Digital marketing & growth hacking
· Technical background and/or experience with enterprise software
· Experience working with digital products
· Self-starter, passionate about driving growth for a user community and our portfolio
· Product management/product marketing experience required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
10+ years in the industry with atleast 3-5 in the public cloud market space
Outbound/GTM experience driving sales or as an offering manager in cloud or related to cloud offerings
Technologist Level Skills - being able to articulate the how and to demo via show me skills
Ability to interface effectively with the C-suite
Strong familiarity with the IBM Cloud Platform (Bluemix & SoftLayer) and it’s associated services.
Excellent communication skills, including writing briefs/presentations and speaking to customers and at marketing events
Industry thought leader
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- strong experience with competing cloud platforms (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.