- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Early Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:135865BR
************Job Location: This role can be located out of one of these 2 IBM office Locations-Research Triangle Park, NC or Cambridge, MA. We are not providing relocation for this role. *******************
IBM is seeking a Salesforce Configurator/Analyst to join the GAIA SaaS Acceleration Team. Our GAIA implementation of Apttus is Salesforce.com cloud based quote-to-cash stack of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), CLM (contract lifecycle management), billing, revenue and rebate management, along with other related solutions.
This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. He/she is able to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. The individual is responsible for managing both relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign. The individual is able to lead specific portions of projects.
• Works effectively individually, with team members, and customer team
members toward customer satisfaction and success.
• Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but
takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate.
• Is able to exercise independent judgment on client needs.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration/configuration/data migration / integration duties as directed.
• Is able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming /consensus building skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2-5+ years of work experience demonstrating the following:
- Ability to discuss experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Knowledge around agile methodology
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Salesforce Certifications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.