Cyber Security Service Administrator
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:136261BR
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role, the Cyber Operations Research Analyst, under general supervision, participates in analysis of actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
· Assists in devising models and measuring techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
· Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding and ability to apply technical principles, theories, and concepts within the Cyber Research field and provide consultation to technical solutions over a wide range of complex difficult problems in which proposed solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
· Professionally certified as Technical Level II as defined by DODI 8570 is a requirement.
· Review Software Requirements -10%
· Develop and write code -80%
· Test software code – 5%
· Participate in meetings conferences – 5%
DOD SECRET -needed Day 1
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Possess and retain, equivalent level IAM II certification.
· Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
· CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner with Continuing Education (CASP CE)
· Certified Information System Manager (CISM)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate)
· GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC)
·Certified in eMASS
· Certified in ACAS
· Active DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.