Watson Health – Imaging AI Solution Expert - East
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:137080BR
Location: You will ideally reside in a major metropolitan area in the Eastern U.S.
The newly formed IBM Watson Health business unit is now looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
Working under moderate supervision, this position will drive sales of all of the solutions within the Watson Health Imaging Artificial Intelligence portfolio. The Imaging AI Solution Expert will work closely with Watson Health Imaging Solution Specialists, Client Executives and Sales Leaders, and own the plan and execution of expanding the footprint of the Watson Health Imaging Artificial Intelligence portfolio within a territory.
- The Imaging AI Solution Expert will be a subject matter expert of the Watson Health Imaging AI solutions, the state of the healthcare AI industry and competitors, and imaging use cases for AI. This expertise will be used to drive interest, confidence and sales at the CMIO, CIO, CQO, CRO and Imaging Department Director level.
- The Imaging AI Solution Expert will be an internal and external evangelist and be self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed all assigned quotas for sales.
- The Imaging AI Solution Expert will develop a sales and strategy plan with each territory leader to achieve required quarterly and annual sales metrics for the Watson Health AI solutions.
- The Watson Health AI will help identify and nurture KOLs, Early Adopters and Reference Customers, as well as be recognized as an expert in the field.
- Travel through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to promote the Imaging AI product portfolio
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years sales or consultant experience in the Acute Imaging marketplace for Imaging IT Solutions.
- Proven knowledge of AI within the healthcare industry.
- Experience selling or promoting complex clinical solutions in the C-Suite
- Works in ethical, respectful manner to all customers and co-workers
- Experience with complex clinical systems, managing multiple prospective clients through a long sales cycle required
- Proven competencies in designing and implementing enterprise sales strategies
- Met quota or revenue generating targets for 2 or more years in a recent 3-year period
- Experience demoing systems
- Radiology and/or Cardiology workflow and clinical knowledge is essential
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Prefer experience in an imaging related clinical position or clinical supporting position such as a radiology tech, nurse, imaging systems administrator or similar
- Prefer past well attended speaking engagements, published articles regarding AI in healthcare or well-read blog
- Experience selling to IDNs or consulting for IDNs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.