Help Desk Advisor Windows 10
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:138309BR
The IBM CIO Support@IBM organization is transforming how we provide Windows 10 Help Desk services. We are looking for talented Windows 10 Advisors to join a team in Austin, Texas.
As a passionate, talented advisor, you will be an integral part of this support team that will deliver a new "white glove" experience for our end users. Customer satisfaction is your key focus and you will be a significant contributor delivering IT Support that will delight our IBM Users. As one of the first to join this exciting new team of collaborative and customer focused advisors, your goal is will be to deliver excellence in solving end user problems. As a creative problem solver you take pride in the service you deliver. You can quickly determine what help a colleague needs and how best to deliver it, adapting the technical guidance required to the technical skill of the caller. You'll be comfortable in technical environments and quickly be able to analyze complex multi-system issues. Sometimes you'll need to reach out to colleagues to help achieve a resolution but you'll maintain that first contact point relationship until the customer is delighted.
This role requires outstanding communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years Windows experience professionally and/or personally
- At least 2 years professional troubleshooting expertise
- Customer experience and service focus
- Experience in successfully interacting with customers
- Active listener with flexibility to modify approach and adapt to customer needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven problem solving skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Highly experienced in Windows 10
- Two plus years of support desk experience
- Experience with Agile techniques applied in a customer service environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.