Salesforce Developer - CPQ/CLM
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:138976BR
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
IBM is seeking an Salesforce Developer to join the GAIA Team. Our GAIA implementation of Apttus is a Salesforce.com cloud based quote-to-cash stack of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), CLM (contract lifecycle management), billing, revenue and rebate management, along with other related solutions. The candidate will be responsible for designing, configuring, developing, testing and supporting the stack as a core team member on an agile squad in an exciting, fastpaced environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Working on a sales transformation project, Apttus deployed on the Salesforce platform.
• Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus system deployed on the
• Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business
• Assist with validation of requirements gathered from the business
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners
in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities
needed in large/complex development project.
• Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other
development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Salesforce Certified Developer
• 2+ years of experience with Apttus Quote-to-Cash CPQ, CLM and/or Revenue Management solution
• 5+ years of experience developing solutions on the Salesforce configuration
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
• Experience with X-Author for Excel and Contracts
• Experience with Apttus Wizard
• Familiar with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and DocuSign settings.
• Knowledge of Apttus development
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.