Full Stack Mobile Developer / Architect
- City:NEW YORK
- Category:Software Development & Support
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:136951BR
Are you passionate about Mobile development, DevOps, or Continuous Integration? Are you a Collaborator, someone willing to learn from within IBM and more importantly adopt best practices from outside of IBM, an Agile practitioner with a willingness to jump in and figure out complex technical problems, with a focus on delivering results?
The IBM CIO organization is looking to hire an experienced full stack developer to develop mobile apps for the iOS platform.
IBM is transitioning with a significant focus on mobile services and solutions. The IBM CIO organization is at the leading edge of this transition by building an agile organization which provides best in industry solutions to employees to increase their productivity. Mobile has become a critical component of this transformation - and with over 100,000 employees using mobile devices every day in the company, the impact of new mobile apps is enterprise wide.
The Qualified candidate will be responsible for development of mobile solutions by working with product manager, scrum master, architects, developers and business stakeholders.
- Design and build a mobile client and server application stack and deploy to Softlayer, or Bluemix
- Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class enterprise ready mobile solutions using industry standard continuous integration tools and practices
- Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable mobile solutions
#adaytorefer IWD18HJNA IWD18&A
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 plus years of experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
- 5 plus years of experience in developing APIs, web services
- 3 plus years of designing and deploying applications to Softlayer or Amazon Web Services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· 3 plus years of mobile development experience on iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C) and iOS development techniques
· 3 plus years in Relational and NoSQL databases
· 3 plus years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.