Watson Health - Drug Discovery Solution Seller
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:139196BR
As a member of the Watson Health team you will join us in our mission to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovative solutions that address the world’s most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before – and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
As a Watson for Drug Discovery Solution Seller you will be selling and closing deals for Watson for Drug Discovery, a solution that is accelerating research by putting cognitive computing in the hands of researchers. You will be an industry expert, someone who is looked upon to lead the way and navigate change.
Your responsibilities include:
· Working with the world’s leading Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech) companies and academic institutions to open doors and identify opportunities to transform key business functions with data and cognitive insights.
· Defining and delivering the value proposition for the transformation of discovery processes
· Defining and delivering the value proposition for Watson for Drug Discovery in support of R&D transformation through big data insights and AI.
· Leading the negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, and other key agreement components.
· Managing the client relationship from ideation to implementation.
· Applying your functional and life sciences expertise and your passion to help our clients transform their core business.
· Being part of a high performing team that is at the forefront of the cognitive computing era in Life Sciences.
· Leading and closing strategic deals that require C-suite alignment and engagement.
Our team is looking for members who encompass the following:
· Proven high performing, experienced sellers who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to identify business challenges and how to solve them.
· Highly analytical, strategic thinker with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their implications.
· Compelling story tellers who can demonstrate the vision, power, and scope of cognitive computing.
· Practical thinkers who can orchestrate teams (development, implementation, offering management) to propose customized solutions for clients’ needs.
· Proven track record of selling to stake holders at the C-suite level.
· Experience leading/executing R&D strategy and initiatives.
· Experience selling SaaS solutions and Services.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers — people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 10 years of health care experience, 5 of those in sales, in the R&D space
· At least 5 years of experience in identifying and nurturing partnerships at a C-suite level
· At least 3 years of experience of sales and/or marketing experience in emerging solutions, involving health care solutions
· At least 3 years of experience working in biological or chemistry research
· Experience with text and data mining solutions for R&D
· Experience with Artificial Intelligence solutions in the life sciences
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.