- City:EAST LANSING
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:141314BR
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We out think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our EAST LANSING center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel approximately 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in or be willing to relocate to MICHIGAN. The work location is 196 Crescent Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824. This is not a work from home position.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Responsive web development skills with experience in developing application on cloud platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- 2+ years of experience in AngularJS 2, React is a must.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Hybrid mobile technologies such as React mobile.
- Experience in user experience design and prototyping.