Watson Health - Senior CRM Analyst
- City:MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category:Enterprise Operations
- Required Education:High School Diploma/GED
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Req ID:143630BR
IBM Watson Health is looking for talented individuals across the spectrum destined to join the existing CRM Strategy team to support a world-class CRM. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today, and the Salesforce.com CRM platform is a crucial tool for the business units to meet the demands of this transformation inside IBM Watson Health.
You will be part of a dynamic and elite team supporting the CRM Strategy and Solution delivery on the Watson Health Salesforce.com platform.
· Partner with the CRM Strategy team that includes Salesforce.com Admin and Development team members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders
· Project plan and test solutions in Salesforce.com. This includes testing new enhancements, custom objects and the redesign/improvement of the existing Salesforce.com instance.
· Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements
· Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
· Support and test integrations between SalesForce.com and other Enterprise systems.
· Ongoing improvements in the Salesforce.com instance by doing continuous research of new Salesforce feature functionality.
· Working with Dashboards and Reports in Salesforce.com
· Other duties
· Always representing the highest integrity in all dealings both internally and externally
· Innately driven to succeed, while also very collaborative
· Intellectual curiosity in general and especially towards the Salesforce.com CRM technology
· Creative problem solver when deciphering client’s complex problems
· Positive, motivational, and inspiring
· Detail oriented
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5+ years solid Salesforce.com experience with demonstrated track record of success including Dashboards and Reports
· Strong business knowledge in Salesforce.com Automation, Opportunity/Lead management
· Business Analysis skills and experience working with end users/management to gather requirements for Salesforce.com enhancements
· Work effectively in small and globally diverse team of Salesforce.com professionals
· Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· High degree of CRM strategy and organizational skills.
· Strong knowledge of Conga Composer
· Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Power Point
· Understanding of the Agile methodology