Test Automation Lead/Architect
As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM’ers and our clients.Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Test Automation Architect, you should have 6-8 years of hands-on lead role
that requires strong experience in creating and implementing test automation
strategy. You should have experience in developing, coding and executing test case
and test script frameworks using one of the automated tools such as
Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP)/ Unified Functional Tester
(UFT). You should also be comfortable with API Test Automation and DevOps tools
required in CICD.
Candidates must have the ability to work in the United States without a current or future need for visa sponsorship.
Although this position is currently working remotely, this is not a permanent work from home position.
This position requires relocation to Michigan within 30 days of the office permanently reopening. This position will require up to 50% travel post-covid times.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 6 to 8 years of experience working in an IT environment as a Tech Lead, and/or Architect, creating, leading/executing the automation strategy and leading medium level test automation projects.
* Experience in design and development of Test automation framework and test scripts.
* Strong experience in core JAVA/C#, cucumber, python
* Hands on experience in one of the Test Automation tools – Selenium/ RFT/ UFT.
* Experience in advanced SQL, and Test Data management best practices.
* Experience in assessment of test automation tools and technologies.
* Experience working with CI/CD cycle, Agile methodology and DevOps