Data & AI Solution Lead, Public Sector
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesJob Description
- To lead Data and AI solution development, client presentation and provide delivery oversight on large scale data analytics and AI engagements
- Lead the solution development and pre-sales process, including visioning, development of PoCs and manage delivery.
- Work closely with the practiced leaders in recruiting and developing capabilities required.
- Work closely with IBM teams to respond to and manage RFI/ RFP.
- Responsible for running client workshops, pitches and presentations.
- Working closely with clients to identify, understand, define their requirements and solve business problems.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in solution and delivery, bringing to bear new technologies and methodology best practices.
- Relevant work experience in solutioning and delivering Data AI engagements on cloud (Azure or AWS or GCP) platform based Data/AI solutions.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in building data and advanced analytics solutions using tech like Hadoop, Tableau, Qlik, Kafka, Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Proficient with major data analytics software (ETL, Dashboard, Data modelling) and methodologies (i.e. Agile)
- Exposure in predictive analytics, modelling and business intelligence with high performance computing techniques based on statistical software, open source platforms and BI tools.
- Familiar with data management and data governance, data engineering, architecture design, systems integration and security
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage business stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams and communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Determined and results-driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence
- Keen learner who is able to adapt to evolving situations and a dynamic business landscape.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position
- Prior work experience in Singapore public sector with required security clearance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise