Insurance Support (Fluent Dutch)
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can use both Dutch and English language on a daily basis?
Do you want to work in Budapest, but also have the flexibility to work from home?
If your answers are yes, we are looking for you!
IBM Hungary International Shared Service Center (ISSC) in Budapest was founded in 2004. With its highly qualified and multilingual staff, the Center provides HR, Payroll, Sales, Procurement, IT, Executive Assistance, Finance and Accounting services for IBM’s own operations and a global customer set. Altogether we support more than 52 countries in 25 languages.
Join IBM and support a Dutch customer as Insurance Support:
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are offering you the chance to explore the world of insurance support even if you come from a different professional background or if you are a fresh graduate. With us you can learn on the job and improve your skills.
Insurance Support is an integral part of IBM. In this role you will be part of a team, delivering insurance support for an external client of IBM. You will be responsible for multiple key activities:
Back office support: Know-Your-Customer related tasks, administrative tasks.
Customer support: you will be in direct interaction with the Client and provide them support on insurance related matters via the phone.
What we can offer to you in addition:
- Paid study (Wft Basis, Wft vermogen)
- Encouraging team
- Competitive salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities to develop
- Benefit package (Life insurance, private healthcare package, SZEP card)
- Working hybrid
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent Dutch & English knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Quickly learn new systems, procedures and tools in response to changes in work environment
- Ensure teamwork and knowledge management by sharing information with colleagues and country process teams
- Client-focused approach
- Follow business guidelines and internal processes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of banking/insurance industry is an advantage, but not required.