Data Governance Consultant (m/f/x)
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Governance Consultant you will be part of our European Data & Technology consulting team where you will be responsible for providing technical thought leadership and solution expertise around emerging Data Governance processes and technologies. This includes solution outline as well as technology assessment and design for data governance processes in a modern hybrid- or multi-cloud environment.
We’re looking for technical professionals in the Data Governance space. You’ll have strong governance experience with regard to methods, processes and tools.
As a Data Governance Consultant you will design end to end Data Governance processes across multiple (cloud) platforms with extensive experience on scalable data repositories. You`ll demonstrate hands-on expertise in creating data governance solutions for clients, creating best of breed end-to-end solutions leveraging Cloud and traditional data platform concepts.
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years practical experience
• With Data Governance
• with Data platforms architecture, data platforms implementation
• in across systems integration, information management business analytics and architecture
• in design with programming on high-scale or distributed systems (such as Hadoop)
• Programming skills (Java/Python)
At least 2 years practical experience
• with Cloud or Cloud native platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google,
• in data architecture of designing and developing logical data models
• in / with high performance distributed parallel file system storage technology such as GPFS, GFS, CloudStore, HDFS or similar
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise