Senior Visual Designer Consultant
GBS Strategic Sales, an IBM organization, is seeking experienced and ambitious designers capable of pioneering innovations that transform the services, products, and experiences of tomorrow.
As a Senior Design Consultant, you will be a core member of our close-knit, multi-disciplinary creative team, working to conceive, prototype, and launch 360-degree campaign solutions to our client’s most complex challenges. Our designers strive to be “wild ducks” who welcome thinking BIG and stand for standing out. If you are passionate about being part of a like-minded community of designers, local and global, with opportunities for mentorship and career growth, keep reading.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Work You’ll Deliver
As a member of the Strategic Sales team, the Senior Visual Design Consultant synthesizes complex and varied information from numerous inputs into cohesive, compelling stories that are told through presentations, posters, videos, websites, and more, for large ($10M+) strategic sales opportunities. Candidates must be able to interact with executives, quickly and effectively grasp complex technical structures and offer recommendations on visual strategies to translate client-solutions into engaging deliverables.
Candidates should be proactive and capable of working efficiently and effectively in a wide range of project contexts. Project work will include solo as well as collaborative efforts within an organization that values quality work, effective communication, creative problem-solving, and professional growth.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong self-confidence and outstanding written and spoken communications
- Fluency with a range of design tools for prototyping and visual communication: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Xd), Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote
- Natural ability to re-imagine information structures in ways that add pivotal value to client engagements
- Masterful at collaborating, communicating, and presenting creative concepts
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work professionally and calmly under pressure against tight client deadlines