The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking, or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premises, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesManaged Cloud is responsible for end-to-end delivery of top-quality Cloud Native Managed Services. As a true Agile organization, we take special care not only about top edge technologies but as well, about delivering our customer services with a true added value.
To keep delivering next generation Cloud Managed Services, Managed Cloud is currently looking for experienced Senior Cloud Engineers which will be:
– Improving performance and availability of applications and environments running in the public cloudRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
– Handling monitoring, troubleshooting, debugging and load testing of cloud-native application
– Contribute to the development of internal tools and products owned by the squad
– Developing automation and IaC for customer’s infrastructure and applications
– Contributing to the internal toolbox that helps us improve our processes, manage our/clients’ infrastructure, and scale the systems
– Advising our customers on how to adopt the best possible service composition of public cloud-based services and tools
– Knowledge of containers, host automation and operating systems;
– Background in Linux/Unix system administration;
– Programming background with good knowledge in a modern programming language such as Golang or Python;
– Experience in solution architecture design, monitoring and troubleshooting, backups, patching and disaster recovery and working with customer cloud landing zone’s support
– Solid skills in Git and CI/CD pipelines;
– Public cloud platform experience, with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP;
– Strong communication skills, fluent English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Experience with Kubernetes;
– Previous experience working with an external customer/being a consultant;
– Experience working in international environments with geographically dispersed teams;
– Familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).