The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.Your Role and Responsibilities
– Translating the technical project and customer requirements into activities aiming to take over full maintenance responsibility of cloud environments;
– Setting up cloud infrastructure monitoring and alerting;
– Implementation of dedicated automation tooling for patching and backup;
– Gathering and understanding of non-stardard requirements, resulting in additional implementation tasks for successful service adoption;
– Cooperation with Process Owners, Customer Success Managers and external Customers to ensure there is a common level of understanding and all expectations have been considered prior to service adoption;
– Creation, in cooperation with Cloud Architects, of the Operational Runbooks;
– Configuration of Access Checker;
– Rundeck automation tool set-up.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Deep hands-on experience in production infrastructure environment;
– Previous experience working with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure and/or
– Experience creating technical documentation;
– Previous experience implementing automation tooling;
– Wide understanding of how monitoring and alerting systems are configured;
– Excellent mediation, communication and negotiation skills;
– Excellent english skills (at least B2);
– Ability to understand business context and setup priorities.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Previous experience in a similar role;
– Previous experience in infrastructure maintenance operations;
– Previous experience working in a multicultural working environment.