Web Content Design Co-op: 2022
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesSTART DATES FOR THIS CO-OP POSITION ARE IN JANUARY 2022. THE CO-OP WILL RUN 8-12 MONTHS.
CANDIDATES APPLYING MUST BE ENROLLED IN AN UNDERGRAD OR GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAM IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE
Threat Management Security organization is looking for a Web Content Designer to help develop, create the look, layout, and features of new web pages for QRadar, to be used as a resource for IBM’s largest security clients. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
As a Web Design Co-Op, you will:
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to establish the project scope, interaction guidelines, and timelines
- Own Web Design, create technical notes and monitor IBM Forums
- Develop user interface architecture and navigation to improve usability and increase traffic
- Work directly with the Threat Management Content team to ensure the site is up-to-date and prioritize needs
- Perform routine updates, upgrades, and overall maintenance
- Ensure accuracy of website content by thoroughly editing and cross-checking
- Develop graphic images and effects to achieve design goals
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated, organized, and have a passion for designing and supporting great products.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker who thrives on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of graphic design and computer programming
To learn more about the Threat Management team, visit Threat Management Services | IBM
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology