At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesHave you ever wandered …? You want to understand what Server is? How server computer hardware architecture works? You want to understand how the computer server provides functionality for customers and the types of servers?
Would you like to have the opportunity to build and develop your technical skills in the ultimate IBM Client Innovation Center?
Apply now for our SYSTEMS Academy program – a 7-weeks long IBM-designed educational program, to gain technology insights and grow professional skills, giving you a chance to find opportunities within our Global Technology Services.( Client Innovation Center in Sofia )
How to apply?
If you are fluent in English and interested to learn more on networking fundamentals, it is easy just follow the bottom to apply below and don’t forget to attach an updated CV, containing detailed information about your years of study (High school, university)
By Joining this program, you will:
- Receive a technical certification, including all topics covered during the program
- Gain valuable technology insights through dedicated seminars
- Grow your readiness to land a job at IBM Sofia while having fun
- Build a professional network and be engaged in a multi-cultural environment
The Storage team in IBM Bulgaria has grown and develop for the last couples of years.
The Systems Academy will provide you with strong management support for career progression and advancement, combining thoroughly selected and prepared technology sessions to boost your knowledge.
The program consists of:
* Dedicated online seminars, combining theory and practice, delivered twice a week by the best engineers in the industry.
* Diverse presentations on existing architectures and new technology trends.
* Workshops to develop professional skills and learn how to enable customer success.
*After being enrolled in the program, you will receive additional information of the online courses and topics covered per session.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise