Sr Micro Services Developer Quantum (Remote)
IBM Quantum is an industry first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack and exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible. With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Quantum Network and the Qiskit Community.Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of a team whose mission is create and maintain applications programming interfaces to access to quantum technologies. As a Senior API Developer, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, global team of developers, designers, etc, in the IBM Quantum Cloud Team to bring new features to life. If you are self-motivated, curious and love to code, we have the right opportunity for you!
The location for this role is Remote in the US.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience designing and implementing highly available APIs using microservice based architecture.
- Strong experience writing production ready code, preferably in Golang.
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g.: Postgres).
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, preferably in a cloud platform (e.g.: IBM Cloud, AWS…).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within a remote team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g.: NATS.io).
- Working experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong understanding around application security.
- Ability to identify and drive improvements with our software and processes.