Application Integration & Middleware Solutions Specialist
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesThe consultant will be part of IBM Expert Labs specialist team who will directly work with customer as an individual or as part of a larger IBM Expert Labs project team and will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Installation and configuration of IBM product across various distributed platforms.
- Work with IBM project team to troubleshoot and rectify errors on IBM products deployed at customer side.
- Advice and work with customer teams to architect, design and improve IBM solutions deployments at customer site.
- Project schedule and deployment or critical events may require the consultant to work during off hours or on weekends.
- Minimum 3 years experience and advanced hands-on experience skill sets with at least 2 out of the listed IBM Software – IBM MQ, ACE, WAS, BPM, APM
- Able install, configure and troubleshoot IBM Software listed above
- Good understanding of tiered architecture and deployment.
- Perform Software configuration customization
- Perform cluster configuration and maintain cluster health
- Troubleshoot Software related issues and provide solution
- Perform Software fix pack upgrade
- Perform health check and tuning on the IBM software stack as above
- Hands-on experience in other IBM software will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in other Messaging, Broker engine, Workflow, Monitoring tools will be added advantage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise