IBM Quantum is an industry first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack and exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible. With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Quantum Network and the Qiskit Community.Your Role and Responsibilities
-Help position and develop the messaging for IBM’s Quantum portfolio including Qiskit Runtime — IBM’s core quantum computing service and programming model developed to drive towards general computing on quantum hardware. Establish quantum’s role within an organization’s compute and infrastructure needs.
– Partner with the product team to develop a tactical marketing plan in support of the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
– Build and launch creative campaigns + content across the funnel from awareness to consideration to demand to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
– Work closely with Sales and BizDev teams to develop client-facing content and sales enablement for all sales channels. This includes training and presentations to the broader IBM organization on IBM Quantum portfolio.
– Demonstrate strong audience segmentation strategies and familiarity with SaaS and compute consumption
– Review performance data and digital analytics to stay transparent and accountable to full-funnel KPI’s; establish the right metrics and campaigns that drive adoption on an ongoing basis; embrace an “iterate and experiment” approach to evaluate churn
– Lead by influence and work closely with cross-functional teams including product, design, sales, offering, and IBM Cloud and drive launches across IBM Quantum portfolio. Serve as a product marketing leader and help shape early professionals on the team.
– Scope and execute marketing strategy needed to reach different audience segments: talk regularly to internal and external developers and prospects and bring in qualitative and quantitative insights that guide your work across content, messaging, positioning, etc.’
– Continually evaluate competitive landscape to ensure product differentiation and adjust messaging
Preferred Work locations: Yorktown Heights, NY or remote.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, developer relations, developer evangelism, or product management.
3+ years of product marketing or developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical proficiency and familiarity with APIs, SaaS and developer tools.
- Startup and large company experience.
- Strong project management
- Ability to enjoy learning about complex technical products