Software Developer Intern
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesRole Introduction:As an Intern, you will be testing all aspects of the product/system including function/component, system, performance, regression, and service. Once tested the same would be automated.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Testing all aspects of the product/system including function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Transition new features, regression, manual test procedures and system test requirements into automation.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, and ensure version management
- Must have Windows and Linux testing experience – Able to configure, setup, debug databases on Windows system and work with development on delivering features related to them.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical Skills
- Should have knowledge on Java and Selenium. Knowledge on other development tools and scripting languages will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on different databases and should be able to write database queries and perform different database operations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar working with Unix and Windows environments.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Motivated -self-starting individual and a team player. Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.