Product Manager– Cybersecurity
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAt Randori, an IBM company, we help defenders continuously assess their real-world security. Our automated attack platform provides a red team experience designed to mirror today’s adversaries, not yesterday’s threats. We partner with security teams to help them understand the art of the possible by delivering an unrivaled attack experience, at scale.
Randori strives to change the narrative in cyber security by moving the conversation from “how many total assets do I have” to “what assets are tempting to an attacker” by identifying and classifying the things that are most likely to be attacked! We are committed to changing the script and bringing an authentic, real-world view of your attack surface to light. If you are driven by change, committed to authenticity, and believe in helping companies understand their risk from an attacker’s perspective, we want to hear from you!
Randori, an IBM company, is looking for a Product Owner to play a central role in executing our product vision and ensuring business success. We are seeking an innovative team player who possesses a deep understanding of cyber security and a desire to dive deep into the Attack Surface Management (ASM) space.
In this role, you will be responsible for advancing both the product and the service through deep empathy for our users; a proven ability to deliver not just what a customer needs, but what they ask for; meticulous attention to detail; and an amazing ability to collaborate with others across the organization.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, customer success, and attack teams to ensure our product continuously delivers value to our customers
- Analyze customer usage data to create a data-informed perspective on user needs
- Translate features on the product roadmap into epics, user stories, and prototypes through collaboration with design and engineering
- Drive execution of the product life cycle for your projects supporting both the product and feature development process
- Support the documentation of product definitions and features for both internal and external consumption
- Define, track and report on post-launch success metrics for the features we launch
- Stay abreast of trends in the technology industry and particularly in enterprise software environments
- Continuously remain customer-inspired in all that you do while balancing the needs of the customer, the business, and our partnerships
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated understanding of modern product development architecture
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager or Project Manager for SaaS products
- Strong understanding of networking with knowledge on internet protocols, etc. as well as an understanding of terms like DNS, hostname, IP, network and port
- Exposure to cybersecurity
- Understanding of HTTPS protocol, TCP/IP Reference Model, OSI Reference Model and Private and Special IP addresses
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Ability to align multiple stakeholders