Sr. Product Marketing Manager-Quantum Safe
IBM Quantum is an industry first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack and exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible. With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Quantum Network and the Qiskit Community.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Quantum computers are scaling rapidly. Soon, they will be powerful enough to solve previously unsolvable problems. But they come with a global challenge: fully-realized quantum computers will be able to break some of the most widely-used security protocols in the world. IBM Quantum Safe prepares large, complex enterprises and networks for the shift to quantum-safe cryptography.
Product Marketers build a deep understanding of the customer to strategically position and message our differentiated value and drive awareness, consideration and demand for our product and solutions.
– Help position and develop the messaging for IBM Quantum Safe technology, services, platforms — working closely with Product Management, Offering, and Delivery teams
– Partner with the product team to develop strategic marketing plans in support of the product roadmap and through market research, competitive anaylsis, customer engagement, and business planning
– You support strategies and programs that create interest for IBM Quantum Safe across market segments, with a focus on telco, financial services, and government
– In partnerships with various marketing disciplines, you create compelling collateral, demos, presentations, videos, blogs, and more, to communicate the value proposition of our offerings, and drive strong organic traffic leading across a high performing buyer’s journey
– Work closely with Sales and BizDev teams to develop client-facing content and sales enablement for all sales channels. This includes training and presentations to the broader IBM organization on IBM Quantum Safe portfolio.
– You represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and potentially as a spokesperson for analyst and press coverage
– Demonstrate strong audience segmentation strategies and familiarity with security and quantum markets.
– Review performance data and digital analytics to stay transparent and accountable to full-funnel KPI’s; establish the right metrics and campaigns that drive adoption on an ongoing basis; embrace an “iterate and experiment” approach to evaluate churn
– Continually evaluate competitive landscape to ensure product differentiation and adjust messaging
Preferred Work locations: New York, NY or Washington, DC area
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, developer relations, developer evangelism, or product management.
3+ years of product marketing or developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7-10+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing
- Experience with security solutions and/or government/federal space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing analytics
- Experience working in a highly matrixed global organization a plus
Key Job Details
- City:Multiple Cities
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
- Req ID:631546BR
- Travel Required:No Travel
- Projected Minimum Salary:$114,000 per year
- Projected Maximum Salary:$114,000-$213,000/year per year