At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and Responsibilities– Support Senior Technical Product Managers in the day-to-day and strategic management of a product.
– Help define and execute product strategy.
– Bring products to life through the entire product lifecycle.
– Support sales and marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a comprehensive technical roadmap.
– Identify and address customer needs.
– Track product performance and metrics.
– Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseBachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
– Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker technologies is a must.
– Familiarity with Python would be ideal.
– Experience in product management, preferably in the data and AI space.
– Understanding of product roadmaps, end-to-end lifecycles, release cadence, and support.
– Familiarity with data platforms, AI solutions, and enterprise software.
– Experience in customer-driven usability and hypothesis-driven experimentation.
– A deep passion for innovation and creating data-backed solutions.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders effectively.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise