As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Consultant you will serve as a client-facing practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilising the breadth of IBM’s offerings and technologies. A successful Consultant is regarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenging business problems.
You will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries.
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Identify business drivers and goals and develop compelling proposals and value-driven business cases to achieve desired business outcomes.
• Translate client’s business needs into business requirements and participate in the production of detailed design and technical specifications.
• Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defense Digital Transformation Specialist.
- Experience of working on Integration with other modules.
- Strong mix of Functional & Technical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with all levels of stakeholders.
- Norwegian language skills and nationality required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise