Application Developer: DBMS
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!Your Role and Responsibilities
- Performance tunning of Oracle Database.
- Analyze AWR, ADDM, ASH reports and provide analytical reports
- Hands on Oracle RAC & data guard, OLTP environment.
- Good understanding on database architecture.
- Good on proposing solutions on critical issues with risk assessment.
- Experienced in major incidents and providing time to time updates over the bridge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 Years of Oracle DBA.
- Understanding on RMAN backup and recovery. Analytical ability to advise on business requirements
- Experience in scripting language (Shell & Database)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good experience in scripting language (Shell & Database).
- AIX / Linux Environment.
We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with a passion learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action – So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities. We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.